Sheri has been a Florida Licensed Realtor since 1988. Sheri and her husband Chris were customers of RiverPoint when she relocated here from Winter Park, Florida. Impressed by RiverPoint’s knowledge and professionalism Sheri joined the team in 1994. Sheri is an active member in the community and her are a few of her commitments.
- Board Member of The Friends of Hendricks
- Active volunteer at Hendricks Avenue Elementary
- Women’s Board Member benefitting the Wolfson Children’s Hospital
- PTSA Vice President of Membership at Julia Landon College Preparatory
- Past Captain of the Working Women’s Tennis team (10 years)
Sheri is an exceptional Real Estate representative that will put her more that 23 years experience into navigating you through the buying and selling of Real Estate. Referral’s and past customers are the majority of her consistent multi-million dollar producing business.
“Thank you to RiverPoint and Sheri Cheshire for making our buy/sell experience a pleasure and one. We will recommend you to all our friends/family!” – Gordon & Elizabeth
“Sheri has been wonderful! She most certainly met and exceeded our expectations. We will use her again in the future and refer her to our friends! Thanks a lot!” – Rob & Jennifer